Manager, Marketing Analytics
ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Analytics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Marketing Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Analytics?
Full Time Job
As a member of the Media, Marketing Strategy & Insights team, the Marketing Analytics Manager should have experience working with large and disparate data sets to uncover actionable insights related to marketing effectiveness and ROI, and be comfortable communicating learnings in a clear and concise manner (both verbally and in writing/presentations).
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and partner closely with the rest of the Media, Marketing Strategy & Insights team, as well as SHOWTIME's Program Marketing, Subscription Marketing, CRM, Distributor Marketing, Research, Data Science, Media, Product Management, A/B Testing, and other teams to provide analyses and reporting in support of the network's Acquisition, Usage and Perception goals.
• Provide regular reporting and analysis of marketing performance in support of SHOWTIME's original series, sports, and nonfiction titles. Work and reporting includes series KPI development and tracking, trailer reports, in-season snapshots, and post mortem reports across paid, owned and earned channels; reporting is needed in various formats, including decks, dashboards, Excel docs, emails and more
• Work with marketing stakeholders to understand business objectives, define key performance indicators based on those objectives, and provide relevant data, including analysis and insights regarding subscriber acquisition and lifecycle marketing efforts
• Support high-impact, cross-functional projects that provide foundational value for SHOWTIME's marketing organization (e.g., marketing attribution and modeling projects, retention initiatives, campaign reporting process, marketing budget process / long range planning)
• Manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd-party data sets to populate data intelligence reports tracking key business performance and subscriber trends - including product and consumer marketing related data
• Leverage analytical skills to ''tell the story'' and draw conclusions that help inform and drive decision making for marketing and optimization
• Support teams across the marketing organization with actionable insights via dashboards, analysis and ad hoc reporting requests
• Contribute to Brand Marketing & Strategy specific research projects and help collaborate with Research and Distributor Marketing to uncover new customer insights and targeted marketing opportunities
• Minimum of four years working in business intelligence, marketing, research, or similar type roles
• Media or subscription related experience preferred
• Strong communications skills, including ability to distill and relay data to a variety of audiences, including senior executives
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, with ability to multi-task changing priorities and projects
• Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization and business intelligence tools required
• Significant experience working with major web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Google Analytics
• Advanced skill with Excel (e.g., pivot tables, macros, VBA)
• Experience with relational databases preferred (e.g., SQL)
• Able to create and present executive ready slides in Power Point / Keynote
• Understanding of optimization processes and multivariate testing results
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Must be detail-oriented and focused on data accuracy - with pro-active problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with predictive modeling (e.g., churn models)
• Independent self-starter who embraces a team-oriented and collaborative approach
• Can manage multiple projects and shifting priorities and deadlines
• Eager to learn new technologies and drive innovation
• College degree and equivalent work experience preferred
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.