Manager, Cross Platform Research
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hiring Salary Range: $98,400.00 - 123,000.00
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNELâ''¢ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
Overview and Responsibilities
Showtime's Audience Research team is looking for a Manager to support internal teams across the company including Programming, Scheduling, Marketing, and Communications, among others. The role will report to the Vice President of Research and will focus on aggregating and analyzing data across traditional and streaming platforms (internal and competitive). Are you ready for this exciting opportunity? Join us today!
include, but not limited to:
• Prepare subscriber, viewership, and demographic data to draw actionable insights and help drive programming and marketing strategy and decision making
• Track and analyze the performance of Showtime programming across genres, covering traditional and streaming platforms
• Develop Tableau dashboards for senior leadership to access and understand the latest programming viewership performance in real time
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly reports using Nielsen, ComScore, and internal databases
• Keep senior leadership informed of competitive programming performance across the landscape
• Provide ad-hoc data analyses and reports under tight deadlines, as required
• 4 yearsâ€™ experience in Television Audience Research with advanced understanding of Nielsen viewership data and software like NPower
• High level proficiency using Tableau and other data visualization tools to create dashboards
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience making presentations in front of large groups; the ideal candidate must be a polished presenter
• Experience working with ComScore data
• Experience working with data science resources and data sets a plus
• Display strong written and verbal communication skills
• Stellar interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively within the team, other departments, and senior leadership
• Highly analytical and organized, capable of prioritizing assignments, resourceful, and proactive!
Hiring Salary Range: $98,400.00 - 123,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.