Fall Paid Intern - Human Resources
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Human Resources Intern will work within the Showtime Networks HR team in the New York office. As a member of our team, you will gain exposure to a wide range of Human Resources projects. This internship is ideal for a student who wishes to explore and/or pursue a career in Human Resources.
• Provide administrative assistance to the HR Team on a variety of projects
• Manage and maintain the intern requisitions. This includes collecting intern request forms and posting positions.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of personnel files and maintain an organized filing system for recruitment
• Identify HR workflow inefficiencies and come up with solutions for streamlining/automating HR processes
• Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, or related field.
• Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Strong organizational skills (planning and prioritizing)
• Strong detail-orientation; comfortable balancing multiple priorities
• Able to partner with other HR team members, as well as work independently and take initiative when required
• Good time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Applicant Tracking System knowledge is a PLUS (Avature)
• Strong Interest in Human Resources and the Cable/Entertainment Industry
• 3.00 GPA or above
EEO Statement: :
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled