Executive Coordinator, Showtime Sports
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS, and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One.
Overview and Responsibilties:
Our team at Showtime Sports & Event Programming (SEP) is seeking an experienced Executive Coordinator to support the President of SEP! The Executive Coordinator will acquire and apply an overall knowledge of programming and events schedule and daily priorities to ensure smooth information and work flow, internally and externally. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication, problem-solving, collaboration and prioritization skills to support a busy desk. The role will require some travel as well as weekend / evening work.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing effective administrative support to the SEP President, including:
• Maintaining the President's calendar and the department calendar; scheduling internal and external meetings and conference calls; booking and coordinating travel; keeping and organizing files; and otherwise providing good judgment in facilitating and prioritizing information flow and daily scheduling.
• Providing limited administrative support for SEP SVP/Executive Producer.
• Coordinating contract administration for SEP
• Acting as point of contact between SEP and third parties
• Working with legal department for contract creation and revisions
• Securing signatures and archiving contracts
• Coordinating with Showtime finance department and outside parties to facilitate payment
• Serving as guest and talent relations, and otherwise supporting President and SEP group, on site for events in New York City and select travel events.
• Travel occasionally (5-6 events per year) for events which take place outside of the NYC area.
• Maintaining guest/ticket list for SEP events and coordinating ticket arrangements
• Working with event promoters and venue personnel regarding VIP arrivals, security and other special requests; managing talent, exec and VIP arrivals and hospitality
• Assisting with internal and external event planning
• Assisting Public Relations and Talent Relations teams in planning documentary premiere events
• Assisting in planning other SEP hospitality events
• Budget, schedule and organize staff off-site meetings and other departmental events
• Coordinating with Program Scheduling to ensure accurate flow of information re SEP programming
• Ensuring accurate data entry for SEP programming in network scheduling system
• Tracking program ratings and viewership info
• Collaborating with SEP staff on special projects, as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent training
• 2 years administrative experience supporting executive team
• Previous work in media, sports and/or live events, or other experience in the entertainment or sports industry
• Proficient in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• BA / BS degree
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Able to multitask and work well under time constraints with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as a professional demeanor while interacting with all levels of management
• Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with a variety of internal and external personnel.