Executive Assistant, Original Programming
ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/9/2022 2:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Original Programming jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Original Programming postings
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Paramount, owns and operates the premium service SHOWTIME®, which features critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME is available as a stand-alone streaming service across all major streaming devices and Showtime.com, as well as via cable, DBS, telco and streaming video providers. SNI also operates the premium services THE MOVIE CHANNELâ''¢ and FLIX®, as well as on demand versions of all three brands. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®. For more information, go to www.Sho.com.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support two Vice Presidents of Showtime Original Programming! This assistant will perform an array of administrative and project management duties which include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
Managing High-Volume Calendars:
• Using tools such as Studio System, the assistant will learn key clients and their relationships with the executives, so they may schedule or reject meetings as necessary.
• Reasonably schedule meetings/calls, ensure that the executives have locations secured for these meetings in advance, place meetings/calls on their calendars, and remind executives of upcoming scheduled items.
• Prepare by confirming external meetings, researching potential projects, researching upcoming meeting participants, and printing or flagging material related to meetings.
• Ensure executives are timely for meetings/calls, manage delays by communicating with affected parties, and build contingency plans for issues that may arise due to their high-volume schedules.
• Coordinate table reads and screenings on behalf of programming and the executives.
Managing Phones/Emails & Logs:
• Answering Phones, rolling calls, and prioritizing calls as necessary.
• Maintain up-to-date, informative call and email logs throughout the day.
Managing Submissions, Development Deals, & Productions
• Keep submission logs as necessary, which track: project name, date received, auspices, longline, and sender/submitting agent and prepare submission logs for submission before creative.
• Track submissions and maintain a list of emails which need responses from the executives. Follow-up with the executives as necessary regarding emails which require responses
• Reviewing new submissions, scripts and revisions, and providing comprehensive feedback as necessary
Coordinating Travel Arrangements:
• Arranging travel as needed from departure from office/home to return including arranging and confirming ground travel, air travel, and lodging
• Circulating confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties
• Maintaining an excel spreadsheet of current limited series/special events in development at other networks
• Working directly with the directors, writers, producers and post production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities as necessary
• Completing and submitting expense reports
• 1-2 years experience (strong internship experience considered) Preferably in the Entertainment industry.
• Previous desk experience.
• Bachelor's Degree Required.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite and Outlook.
• Appropriate phone and office etiquette, and writing skills (grammar, spelling).
• Should have experience rolling calls.
• Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn and grow in the job.
• Loves TV!