Executive Assistant, Brand & Program Marketing
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Showtime is seeking an Executive Assistant to support three (3) Executives at the VP level in the Marketing department. The Executive Assistant will support these three executives, as well as contribute work to the wider Brand & Program Marketing team. This role will be responsible for performing various administrative and clerical duties, while helping to maintain general workflow.
Provide effective administrative support to executives, including:
• Maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Arrange and prepare for meetings, conference calls/video conferences.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements and prepare T&E.
• Support on executive projects as needed.
In addition, coordinate all daily operational and administrative functions for the department including:
• Compiling agendas and needed assets
• Maintaining departmental vacation calendar
• Ordering office supplies
• Photocopying, printing, and distributing marketing materials
• Maintain mail/packages
• Update and organize creative/files
• Understand department goals and strategies and be familiar with each tactical area within the department.
• Be proactive and anticipate department and team needs.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrative assistant role.
• Marketing experience within entertainment field highly preferred, but not mandatory.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Act with professional conduct and show sound decision making at all times including all written and verbal correspondence.
• Take direction and feedback well.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize several projects and responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
• Work independently on specific owned projects.
• Ability to adapt to different work styles of supervisors.
• Keep calm in a fast-paced environment and recognize/act with urgency when needed.
• A passion and enthusiasm for the entertainment/television/streaming space
• Basic understanding of consumer/brand marketing function
• Strong, clear communication and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Accuracy/detail oriented
• Highly organized
• Quick learner
• Team player
• Ability to handle multiple projects under intense deadlines, effectively and smoothly
• Resourcefulness to get it done
• The ability to function independently
• Flexibility for overtime if needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Zoom/video conference technology