ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Creative Director that can encourage and direct internal and external creative resources, optimally pitch and align senior leadership to new ideas, and work across 360 consumer marketing including print, on-air and digital. The ideal candidate will have the ability to unify strategy and execution across branding and streaming. Not only does this candidate have creative vision, but they can also provide feedback and mentorship to a wide array of creative, editorial, and production teams while looking for opportunities to optimize processes and delivery!
include and are not limited to:
• Have a strong POV and creative vision along with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
• Lead large, strategic design and content marketing projects that present multidisciplinary challenges and span multiple departments.
• Tackle for business, customer, and partner requirements while building creative that is stunning and effective.
• Identify ways to enable the team to scale and optimize quality for recurring projects â€'' through mechanisms like guidelines, tools, templates and processes.
• Articulate and pitch creative concepts to peers and senior management.
• Acquire and allocate internal/external resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Forecast resourcing needs and work with key partners to drive a schedule for projects while prioritizing and using resources optimally, communicating needs and trade-offs if schedule is at risk.
• Proactively work to tackle problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity
• Coach, mentor, and foster the careers of creative, editorial, and production teams.
• Communicate with key partners internally and externally in a spirit of collaboration, building positive relationships with partners, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues in an effective manner.
• Work with senior leadership to build policies and procedures that impact the broader organization.
• 10 years' experience in a creative or marketing role preferably in entertainment
• 5 years' experience leading diverse creative teams through fast-paced, conceptual and strategic design and production work
• Strong portfolio with a track record of leading and implementing world class entertainment campaigns
• Understanding and respect for diversity of teams, thoughts and work
• A risk taker who is willing to push the boundaries and help elevate the EQ and IQ of the 360 Design team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
• Self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment!
• Experience with product and streaming is a major plus
• Understanding of branding