Coordinator Promotions & Sponsorships
ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 11:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator Promotions & Sponsorships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator Promotions & Sponsorships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator Promotions & Sponsorships?
Full Time Job
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development and activation of Showtime's promotions, events and sponsorships. This position will require travel on an as needed basis.
Promotions and Events
• Assist in the development and execution of multiplatform marketing promotions, partnerships and consumer/influencer activations (virtual and IRL) that drive brand awareness and attribution for Showtime programming.
• Support Event's team as needed with planning logistics and onsite event management across industry and consumer events.
• Work alongside agencies to measure and report campaign performance. Capturing campaign learnings in recap deck for management review.
• Aid in the authoring and presenting of campaign decks for various interdepartmental meetings.
• Monitor relevant activity across the industry to assist with competitive tracking, and assessment of Promotions opportunities.
• Stay abreast of trends and cultural moments to drive innovation within the department.
• Assist in the development and execution of strategic sponsorships that drive brand affinity and awareness for the Showtime brand.
• Aid with the development and execution of on-site activations. Brainstorm break through tactics for IRL consumer engagements within the festival environment.
• Aid with the creation of comprehensive recaps that capture learnings and recommendations for future sponsorships opportunities.
• Monitor festival landscape for innovative sponsorship opportunities and competitive tracking.
• Support Showtime's commitment to civic engagement by aiding with the development of bespoke partnerships and programs that support BIPOC and LGBTQIA communities.
• Identify causes / organizations that could align with various corporate objectives.
• Schedule and attend agency and vendor meetings on behalf of the team; represent Showtime to the promotions and sponsorships community.
• Steward creative materials for all campaigns; support Sr. Manager in routing creative feedback between the promotions team and the creative studio; assist with delivering creative/assets to relevant parties.
• Contribute to the ideation and development of premiums/giveaways for influencer kits, event distribution and sponsorship activations; manage the promotion swag site, the team's online storage management tool, including inventory tracking and shipping needs.
• Attend promotional events and sponsorship activations as the Showtime on-site representative to assist in managing vendors and event logistics.
• Aid with the tracking and processing of marketing invoices for payment.
• Support Sr. Manager in the stewarding of legal documents for all campaigns; attend status meetings with legal department to learn contract basics.
• Possess the ability to exercise good judgment and display professional maturity when managing sensitive information and when representing the brand / corporation on-site at events.
• Team spirit, collaborative nature, strong work ethic, and heightened attention to detail in workflow and communications.
• Must take direction well and be able to multi-task a variety of projects flawlessly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills; excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Willing to learn working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Proficiency in the social media landscape.
• Flexibility for overtime.
• Willing to travel and work on weekends with short notice for promotional events and stunts.
• Passion for entertainment.
• College degree required
• Prior experience working in a Marketing, PR or Entertainment field is preferred but not required.