ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Production jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Coordinator, Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Production?
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks is seeking a Coordinator, Production who will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Physical Production.
This position requires a talented individual who can handle a variety of administrative duties, as well as production tasks for the entire Production Department.
include maintaining calendars, scheduling, answering and rolling calls, coordinating travel arrangements, completing expense reports, and other administrative duties as assigned. This position will also be involved in many production duties such as updating production calendars, communicating between outside production personnel and the studio, and organizing production documents and information.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist EVP Production in day to day communication
• Manage a very active desk supporting several simultaneous productions
• Manage calendars, schedules and calls for multiple executives
• Organize and coordinate travel arrangements both internally and externally
• Administrative duties with processing travel and expense reports
• Help curate databases and establish relationships with vendors, ATL and BTL crew.
• Submit necessary production paperwork to guilds.
• Update and distribute Production Calendars and charts
• Generate and circulate calendars for programs in Development & Production phases
• Create and distribute Showtime contact lists to productions
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self sufficient
• Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
• Work collaboratively with all Departments within larger Company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Previous experience working as an executive assistant supporting a Production Executive or Line Producer
• Familiarity with physical production on set or production office.
• Strong interest in working in Physical Production and desire to gain a deep understanding of film production
• Highly organized and motivated individual with a positive attitude who takes initiative and can oversee their own tasks