ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks is seeking a Coordinator, Production who will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Physical Production.
This position requires a talented individual who can handle a variety of administrative duties, as well as production tasks for the entire Production Department.
include maintaining calendars, scheduling, answering and rolling calls, coordinating travel arrangements, completing expense reports, and other administrative duties as assigned. This position will also be involved in many production duties such as updating production calendars, communicating between outside production personnel and the studio, and organizing production documents and information.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist EVP Production in day to day communication
• Manage a very active desk supporting several simultaneous productions
• Manage calendars, schedules and calls for multiple executives
• Organize and coordinate travel arrangements both internally and externally
• Administrative duties with processing travel and expense reports
• Help curate databases and establish relationships with vendors, ATL and BTL crew.
• Submit necessary production paperwork to guilds.
• Update and distribute Production Calendars and charts
• Generate and circulate calendars for programs in Development & Production phases
• Create and distribute Showtime contact lists to productions
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self sufficient
• Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
• Work collaboratively with all Departments within larger Company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Previous experience working as an executive assistant supporting a Production Executive or Line Producer
• Familiarity with physical production on set or production office.
• Strong interest in working in Physical Production and desire to gain a deep understanding of film production
• Highly organized and motivated individual with a positive attitude who takes initiative and can oversee their own tasks
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.