Coordinator, International Marketing Distribution
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNELâ''¢ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNELâ''¢ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS, and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One.
We are looking for a Marketing Distribution Coordinator of Unscripted to assist the Program Operations and Distribution bi-coastal teams. We are out of the New York, NY and West Hollywood, CA locations. This coordinator will work closely with the Director and Managers. This person will assist in the process of trafficking, asset clearance tracking, localization, and the distribution of Showtimeâ€™s marketing assets! We distribute to international output deal partners, third party licensees (e.g. Fox, Sony), Paramount International, as well as to other global streaming partners (e.g., Amazon, iTunes, Pluto, etc.)!
• Track and liaise with respective internal Showtime marketing teams on creative development and end-to-end delivery of key art, promos, unit and gallery photography, digital and social media tactics.
• Assist with daily integration within data asset management systems, project management platforms and internal communication platforms to manage delivery and curation of digital marketing assets.
• Build marketing campaign asset delivery schedules via Showtimeâ€™s databases for internal and external usage.
• Manage job requests through the Print Studio.
• Track delivery for worldwide marketing distribution by season/series/special for unscripted content, and occasionally help with scripted content.
• Engage with marketing production assistants to ensure AV promo elements are prepped for international, as well as for foreign localization.
• Work with the in-house post team and external vendors on prepping international marketing assets for distribution for evergreen promo creation, music replacements, graphics packages, etc.
• Review, repurpose and clear marketing materials that supports Showtimeâ€™s pre-season and in-season campaigns for international distribution.
• Track and enter in music cue sheet information into the promo tracking database for all international assets crafted with alternate music for distribution.
• Support marketing materials creation and distribution to streaming partners such as Pluto TV, Paramount , Indee, etc.
• Support delivery of marketing assets (for library and active titles) for international sales.
• Assist in maintaining our asset distribution server used to deliver to international clients (which includes but is not limited to access, folder system, transfers, etc.).
• Assist with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects on an ongoing basis for international marketing distribution and to the department and provide administrative support, as needed.
• 1 years of experience in the media and entertainment industry with a fundamental knowledge in marketing distribution and creative services, production, and post-production (strong internship experience considered)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proficiency in MAC/PC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Superior organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and persistence in following-up on projects
• Should be a self-starter, self-motivator identifying and following-through on project-based and professional-based goals
• Knowledge or strong desire to learn various video and audio formats required
• Commitment to improvement