ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Communications postings
Full Time Job
SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks is a global network of media assets that reaches over one billion people in more than 180 countries featuring some of the most iconic brands in entertainment including SHOWTIME, MTV, Comedy Central and Paramount Network among others â€'' and, its Studios arm which produces 120 series annually, including some of today's biggest hits such as Yellowstone, Yellowjackets, Emily in Paris, 1883, 1923, George & Tammy, South Park, Tulsa King, RuPaul's Drag Race, The Challenge and Jersey Shore, to name a few!
The SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks Communications team is looking for an upbeat, inquisitive and driven individual to work across its scripted and unscripted content!
This role will support our senior leadership team in the development and execution of strategic communications campaigns across linear/screaming for unscripted and scripted content, key initiatives and Awards as well as collaborate with other departments/functions across the company in addition to external producing partners.
• Administrative Responsibilities: handle a high-volume calendar; coordinate travel arrangements; process and track invoices; complete and submit monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitate the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
• Press Clips: daily review of trades and business media outlets, local newspapers, and consumer press for timely SHOWTIME/MTV Entertainment Studios press coverage, along with streaming/TV industry stories; compile clip reports for team; manage Comms' team's subscriptions.
• Editorial Calendar Coordination: research and track editorial calendars for press and exec speaking opportunities; build and maintain press lists; other editorial projects as needed.
• Press Materials Management: help build press materials, including bios, talking points, briefing documents, project and show synopsis/descriptions, media alerts, photos/key art, credits, etc.; maintain the press websites for all brands including content, layout and copy.
• External Communications: field general press, vendor calls/emails, and routing to the appropriate party.
• Itineraries & Schedules: build talent itineraries for press-related activities/events.
• General Event Assistance: assist at press junkets, screenings, events, and awards' shows.
• Awards: Track/organize awards deadlines/submissions.
• 1 years of previous experience in publicity at a streaming platform, network, studio, or agency with accounts
• Bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in communications, media or other related field is a plus.
• Proficient in digital, social media and emerging technology
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and basic database skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, deadline-focused department.
• A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and prioritize.
• Requires good judgment and resourcefulness.
MTV is the leading global youth media brand in 180 countries, reaching 450 million households in nearly 30 different languages across every platform. MTV is the world's premier youth entertainment brand, the cultural home of the millennial generation and a pioneer in creating innovative programming for young people. MTV reflects pop culture with award-winning content built around compelling storytelling, music discovery and activism across TV, the internet and other platforms. A unit of Paramount Global, MTV operations span cable and mobile networks, live events, theatrical films and MTV Studios.
Hiring Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 52,787.50.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.