Av Content Producer
ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Av Content Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Av Content Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Av Content Producer?
Full Time Job
The AV Content Producer will act as liaison and lead project manager for all Showtime tactical video contained in Marketing campaigns and on-air promotion between Creative, Campaign Management, redPost, Post ProductionServices, Digital Video, Program Marketing on development and execution of all video promotions. Obtain necessary specifications and ensure AV assets are created accurately to those specs.
• Manage and oversee the development of Video Promotions, follow through on execution of all video promotions.
• Provide creative with all necessary versioning info, schedules, job specs, delivery, creative, legal instructions and examples, if necessary. Ensure instructions are followed.
• Communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech. This includes providing verbal updates, providing emails with updates, timing, must insure that the team knows the latest status of their jobs.
• Accept Asset requests sent by the Social and other teams. Confirm production details.
• Coordinate and Inform PA team with asset request details.
• Work with Creative management to obtain assignments for the work and document and communicate said assignments to the larger team.
• Maintain a flexible and reliable work ethic when helping co-workers to accomplish their projects/tasks. Establish and foster positive working relationships with others and be seen as a ''go to'' person and a resource for the company at large. Work closely with all relevant individuals and teams related to delivery of promo materials.
• Update redBase application with any changes, and assure proper personnel are notified.
• Request, manage and coordinate the versioning info and needed end pages from the design team.
• Track progress and delivery of POC promos and provide interstitial, NY and LA operations with all necessary updates.
• Repurpose on-air promos for online use.
• Supervise the versioning of promos to adhere to proper sanitization standards and online messaging and address any nudity/sex issues with creative.
• Deliver promotions to digital services with all necessary metadata information.
• Create square & vertical versions for mostly all series promotions.
• Coordinate execution of Program Marketing commissioned promos.
• Attend briefs, create schedules, when necessary and keep track of progress of approvals.
• Provide footage and promo status updates to Program Marketing.
• Once promo is approved, follow the 'finishing process' by working with PA, Post Production Services and Program Marketing to version and obtain all necessary approvals.
• Assist Sr. Director AV Production in communication with external vendors who are commissioned by creative services to produce promotions.
• Provide vendor with necessary footage, a schedule and spec information to start the project.
• Coordinate finishing of the promo.
• 3-5 years of broadcast industry experience preferred.
• Familiarity with production management a plus.
• Detail oriented, strong communication and time management skills are needed.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television - featuring critically acclaimed original series, provocative documentaries, box-office hit films, comedy and music specials and hard-hitting sports. SHOWTIME has an unparalleled roster of hit original content, including some of the top scripted series in cable: SHAMELESS and BILLIONS. The network is the home to rich, bold and inventive storytelling in series like THE CHI, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, CITY ON A HILL, WORK IN PROGRESS, BACK TO LIFE and BLACK MONDAY, along with limited series THE GOOD LORD BIRD, YOUR HONOR and THE COMEY RULE. Unscripted programming includes the brand's first ever late-night talk show, DESUS & MERO. Recent lauded docu-series and documentary films include COUPLES THERAPY, LOVE FRAUD, OUTCRY, THE REAGANS, KINGDOM OF SILENCE and BELUSHI, as well as Emmy®-winning news series VICE and political documentary series THE CIRCUS.
FUNCTION: Project Management