Sr. Director, Product Management
Shout! FactoryLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Sr. Director, Product Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are seeking a Sr. Director, Product Management who will be a lead member of the Product Management team and act as the overseer of projects and releases, including ALF, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Carol Burnett Show, Ultraman, and Roger Corman's New Horizons Pictures library, among other film and TV libraries and IP. This position manages projects from start to finish making sure every part of the system is running smoothly. A person successful in this role will have excellent communication and organization skills; have a proven track record in marketing, business development, or product management; and a willingness and enthusiasm to work in a general management capacity.
Reports to: SVP - Marketing and Product Management
Exemption Status: Exempt
Salary: $90,000 -$125,000 per year
Paid Time Off: Holidays, Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Personal Days
Compensation: Full benefits package including 401(K), medical, dental, vision, and more.
o P&L responsibility
o Takes complete ownership over all aspects of a project, whether a standalone release or a licensed library of titles.
o Works with production, publicity, creative services, distribution/sales, digital, finance, legal, acquisitions, and licensors to best position
the project for success.
o Ensures that releases are fully exploited across various platforms during term of license.
o Takes ownership of a branded property and oversees it as a whole.
o Works with art and production departments on all products being managed to facilitate onboarding, development and delivery of masters, art and metadata.
o Works with the sales department and digital department to create a release strategy and specific rollout across multiple platforms.
o Informs acquisitions departments of performance to help guide renewals and future acquisitions.
o Works with finance to retrieve reporting on performance and track against P&L projections.
Distributor Communications: Works with the distribution department to inform and explain products so that they are best equipped with information. Includes, but not limited to, creating selling guides, communicating changes, and providing marketing and publicity updates.
Licensor Communications: Acts as main point of contact with licensor, informing them of strategy, campaign execution, new productions, performance, promotional opportunities and more.
Social Media Marketing: Coordinates with Social Media Manager to organize posts and promotions over multiple platforms.
• Oversees the development and execution of marketing campaigns, programming stunts, and original program development.
• Analyzes financial and operating metrics to understand performance and make strategy adjustments as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 7+ years of experience working in marketing, business development, or product management with an emphasis on digital
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively and independently as necessary.
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing industry.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of employees and partners.
• Must have excellent presentation skills and be able to craft presentations in PowerPoint and deliver them in-person.
• Have excellent analytical skills-comfortable with numbers and Excel.
• Must be highly organized and proactive with excellent follow-through.
• MBA a plus
Don't meet every requirement listed? Studies show that some people are less likely to apply for jobs when they don't meet every requirement. We are committed to building a community of high performing individuals, so if you think you could excel in this role, even without all the listed qualifications, please apply!