Manager Digital Marketing and Analytics
Shout FactoryLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Shout! Factory is seeking a Manager to join our Digital Media team. The Digital Marketing and Analytics manager will manage the analytics and digital marketing for our digital businesses, which include digital streaming services, e-commerce, and other initiatives. The position is responsible for analyzing digital marketing campaigns, tracking site and channel metrics, managing analytics platforms, and evaluating program performance across various digital channels.
All qualified applicants must have digital analytics experience using both Google and Facebook analytics.
Reports to: Sr. Director, Website & Digital Development
• Manage paid digital media marketing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google AdWords, and Bing, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
• Explore and implement digital marketing types such as retargeting, influencer marketing, viral campaigns, and others.
• Manage website analytics including tracking code generation/installation, trouble-shooting, and the creation of custom measurement solutions.
• Manage email marketing processes including scheduling, writing/editing, layout, asset creation, and delegation of assignments in collaboration with other departments.
• Develop marketing-driven promotional campaigns and programming stunts that increase viewership and sales in collaboration with other departments.
• Compile, analyze, and circulate regular reporting of key performance indicators.
• Explore new vendor/partner opportunities to discover new companies and/or marketing trends that could be incorporated into the overall marketing mix.
• Oversee creative execution (copy, images, and video).
• Share digital marketing best practices with other departments (Marketing, PR, Social Media, etc.).
• 3-5 years experience working in entertainment in a similiar position.
• Must have hands-on knowledge of and experience using various digital marketing platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, and email marketing software.
• Must have excellent communication skills. Requires the ability to work collaboratively with people from other departments and successfully manage partner/vendor relationships.
• Must have the ability to nimbly jump from task to task as priorities shift.
• Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
• Must have strong analytical skills, specifically with numbers.
• Strong interest in entertainment media (film, television, digital video) is preferred.
Shout! Factory is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Shout! Factory's entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Timeless Media Group and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention.
Check us out online at our website and look up our company pages on Glassdoor and LinkedIn to learn more about us!
Shout! Factory is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an excellent total compensation package, which includes health and wellness benefits including company paid medical insurance, a 401(k) with company match and other perks that reflect our unique culture.
Please describe your experience running Google Adwords/retargeting/display/YouTube and/or Facebook paid media campaigns.
Please note that we are not able to update all applicants as to the status of their application. Thank you for your understanding! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online