Winter / Spring Intern - Entertainment PR
Shelter PRLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
· Monitoring industry and client news
· Creating press coverage reports
· Building and maintaining press lists
· Researching and build media lists
· Drafting press materials such as press releases, bios/fact sheets, press kits
· Drafting memos and schedules for clients and events
· Participate in account brainstorm and team meetings
· Monitoring editorial calendars
· Provide general administrative support
· Coordinating editorial coverage results
· Execute miscellaneous projects for team members
· Observe publicists pitch clients to press/media
· Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, trustworthy and driven.
· Applicants must be in school and able to receive school credit for the internship. We are specifically looking for LA central interns who are juniors/seniors from four-year universities.
· Applicants must be available to intern roughly 16 hours/week.
· Applicants must have a car or reliable form of transportation.
ABOUT SHELTER PR:
Based in Los Angeles, Shelter PR are passionate public relations experts who specialize in entertainment, music, philanthropy, fashion, lifestyle and pop culture who offer a range of services. Shelter PR enables their clients to navigate today's complicated world while ensuring their identity, message, beliefs and ideas that make up their persona/project are communicated as effectively and positively as possible.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online