Stylecaster:Trending E-Commerce Writer
She MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2023 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Stylecaster:Trending E-Commerce Writer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Stylecaster:Trending E-Commerce Writer postings
Part Time Job
STYLECASTER is looking for a part-time, shopping-obsessed writer to craft stories on trending topics in E-commerce. The Trending E-Commerce Writer will be a key member of STYLECASTER’s editorial team, working closely with the E-Commerce Editor to craft shoppable stories across all verticals. The ideal candidate will have experience creating product-driven content for an audience of style-obsessed readers and boast a modern awareness of digital publishing, including SEO best practices and how to package content for multiple distribution platforms. Familiarity with affiliate networks such as Narrative, Amazon Associates and CJ is an added bonus. Success in this role requires an impeccable knowledge of products/retailers in the home, fashion, beauty and lifestyle space, and a demonstrated understanding of how to drive affiliate revenue while adhering to STYLECASTER’s voice, taste level and visual aesthetic. Bonus points if you can predict the latest must-have product on TikTok before it hits the FYP.
• Write approx. 3-4 shoppable stories/product roundups per day in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle/home décor categories that drive traffic and conversions
• Opportunity to pitch original story angles and write product reviews as needed
• Help execute the affiliate and e-commerce strategy for the site, including managing efforts for the Amazon OnSites Program or other similar vendor programs as needed
• Proactively integrate shop links across relevant SC editorial content
• Work with fellow staff editors to develop and execute e-commerce concepts that keep the STYLECASTER brand and readers top-of-mind
• Meet with brands and represent STYLECASTER at events when needed
• Update and optimize existing top-performing content, and write shopping news stories as needed
The Fine Print:
• Ability to commit to a set schedule of four to five shifts per week for a total of 28 hours
• A clean, fast writer who can meet deadlines, is flexible during major sales events such as Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday
• 1 years of professional writing experience, with at least one year working on e-commerce stories
• A demonstrated understanding of the modern shopping space, including trends and brands across electronics, home, beauty, fashion and lifestyle
• Exceptional skills in writing and packaging content through an inclusive, body positive, pro-woman lens
• Well-versed in digital and affiliate strategy, analytics and SEO best practices
• This role is paid at $25.00/hour
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media:
Created by, and for women, SHE Media is a mission-driven media company reaching 80 million unique visitors per month. SHE Media publishes inspiring and informative lifestyle content ranging from health, career and entertainment to food and family. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle creators, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions of people.
SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties and a network of premium publishers and independent content creators. In addition to our flagship editorial sites, SheKnows, STYLECASTER and Soaps.com, SHE Media’s BlogHer is home to the world’s leading content and event platform with a mission to provide economic empowerment for all women. The SHE Media Partner Network represents a community of 1,500 independent publishers and 20,000 social content creators, providing the foundation for a scalable, sustainable economic model for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: Hatch, an award-winning video series featuring Gen Z-generated content; and BlogHer’s Voices of the Year, honoring powerful, culture-shifting women across industries. As part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and Scottsdale. Follow SHE Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.