She Media Integrated Marketing: Associate Manager
She MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SHE Media Integrated Marketing -- Associate Manager
SHE Media produces premium content that informs and inspires the world. The SHE Media community is comprised of creators who use their voices to connect, inspire and build bridges. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary
SHE Media Network of creators and publishers, we create digital and live media content that matters.
To help us achieve our mission, we are adding an Associate Manager to our Integrated Marketing team who will develop, manage and produce innovative integrated marketing strategies in support of revenue goals both proactive and in response to RFPs. We are seeking a strong writer who can develop compelling proposals, sales materials and all associated collateral. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in digital media, agency or brand marketing.
The SHE Media Integrated Marketing Associate Manager will:
• Interface with advertising sales, editorial, branded content, design, video production, planning, SHE Media Partner Network team and other divisions of the company to produce timely, creative and highly impactful materials
• Build strong proposals in response to RFPs or proactive pitches, from strategic ideation supported by data to creatively designed packaging utilizing PPT
• Create new brand materials and big idea opportunities including: seasonal packages, editorial sponsorships, general presentations, event materials and more
• Develop custom and annual event concepts across all Flagship brands; assistant on-site at live events live events
• Utilize ComScore, MRI Fusion, Civic Science and Google Analytics to pull relevant data and tell a strong and strategic insights-driven story customized as needed per advertiser
• Maintain Integrated Marketing Tool Kit and keep all sales facing materials up-to-date
• Accompany sales team members on high-level calls with clients and agency partners
• Monitor and report on creative ideas, new marketing trends and platforms
The Fine Print:
• College grad with 1-3 years of digital media marketing experience
• Thorough understanding of digital advertising products and marketplace
• Ability to develop creative and unique opportunities to meet advertiser objectives
• Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to create compelling materials utilizing PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced sales environment
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media:
As a top 10 lifestyle media network reaching over 82M monthly visitors, SHE Media focuses on the power of content to move our culture forward through the celebration of passion and purpose.
We believe that media companies can and should be a force for good in the world. Ranging from food and family to health, career and entertainment, our rich collection of content is curated from thousands of diverse sources. Comprised of a community of creators and hand-picked publishers within the SHE Media Partner Network and the flagship brands, SheKnows, BlogHer, STYLECASTER and Soaps, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions.
Source: ComScore, August 2021