Programmatic Operations Manager
She MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SHE Media: Programmatic Operations Manager
SHE Media is building a curated community of content creators that reaches 80 million women per month across every age and life stage. With a mission of women inspiring and empowering women. The term ''Creator'' refers to a content publisher who produces high quality, original content for an audience of, primarily, women ages 18- next life. She/he/they must have a loyal following, proper sourcing and compliance with all local, state and federal laws and a voice/brand that aligns with the SHE Media mission of equity and inclusion.
SHE Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by delivering actionable content to our readers across our growing digital, social and experiential platform.
We are seeking a highly motivated Programmatic Operations Manager to join our dynamic and deeply entrepreneurial programmatic operations team. In this highly visible role, this person will be working with our Director of Programmatic, Engineering and Ad Operations teams to operate and optimize our programmatic monetization stack. As a self-starter, He/She must be a creative thinker, proactive, pragmatic, flexible and attentive to detail. This role will be a primary liaison with SSP and programmatic vendors as well as with sales and agency trade desks. In addition to having operating responsibilities, the Programmatic Operations Manager will be tasked with continually auditing and analyzing overall yield against our owned & operated inventory as well as partner inventory.
• Own PMP deal set-up, optimization and troubleshooting
• Assist with business development and management of programmatic related vendors such as SSPs, DMP, trade desks and all other Inventory/programmatic related vendors
• Monitor and analyze data sets to ensure optimal performance and identify any irregularities.
• Build programmatic data dashboards and reporting products using excel and Looker.
• Manage programmatic ad operations work within GAM (Google Ad Manager) and various SSPs
• Collaborate internally with Programmatic Sales, Product, and Engineering on various programmatic related product and sales projects.
• Assist with month end P&L and ad hoc reporting requests.
• 2-3 years' experience and a good understanding of the programmatic ecosystem.
• Experience managing inventory and working within SSPs
• Buy or Supply side experience is a must
• Excellent communication skills required
• Strong technical skills – understanding and previous experience with ad-tech preferred.
• Ability to identify issues and opportunities and synthesize them into strong plans of action.
• Must be comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently
About SHE Media
SHE Media (formerly SheKnows Media) is a mission-driven digital media company created for and by women with approximately 60 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. Our mission is to validate women's voices and leadership as a unifying force for global good. The SHE Media Partner Network is the leading source for thousands of content creators, offering a diverse portfolio of monetization opportunities and educational materials to help them turn their passions into profit. SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows.com, STYLECASTER, and #BlogHer, which hosts the world's leading events for female content creators and entrepreneurs. SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: The #Femvertising Awards, which honors the best pro-female advertising each year; Hatch, a resource for parents featuring kid-generated content; The Pitch, a live event series for women entrepreneurs; and The Voices of the Year, which celebrates the best in lifestyle content creation and pro-human activism.