Partner Development Senior Manager
She MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SHE Media: Partner Development Senior Manager
Created by, and for women, SHE Media, is a mission-driven media company reaching 80 million unique visitors per month. SHE Media publishes inspiring and informative lifestyle content ranging from health, career and entertainment to food and family. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle creators, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions of people. This position can be based in either our Midtown Manhattan or West Los Angeles offices.
We are seeking an experienced Partner Development Senior Manager who is self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate about building women-led and multi-cultural creators to join our SHE Media Partner Network team. Our pitch is one of holistic partnership; this role will drive delivery of the promise of site and social monetization, traffic growth, and brand building.
In this highly visible role, the Sr. Manager will prospect, recruit and onboard independent bloggers, influencers and premium publishers with high quality, diverse, female skewing social engagement as well as display, video and native advertising inventory.
• Minimum of 5 years of publisher development/sales experience with 2 years of experience in selling ad tech/SaaS products or platforms
• Base level knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem
• Proven ability and track record in developing, negotiating, and closing exclusive deals with publishers, working with tight deadlines and sizable publisher page view goals
• Demonstrable portfolio of existing contacts and relationships with high quality publishers that they can bring in on day one
• Marketing sensibility to convert leads from competitive environments i.e. strong knowledge of competitive ad networks and products.
• Experience recruiting within the Lifestyle and Entertainment publisher space - an eye for endemic, high quality website content is crucial.
• Work closely with Partner Success teams to ensure a smooth transition through onboarding and pushing live.
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media:
SHE Media (formerly SheKnows Media) is a mission-driven digital media company created for and by women with approximately 60 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. Our mission is to validate women's voices and leadership as a unifying force for global good. The SHE Media Partner Network is the leading source for thousands of content creators, offering a diverse portfolio of monetization opportunities and educational materials to help them turn their passions into profit. SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows.com, STYLECASTER, and #BlogHer, which hosts the world's leading events for female content creators and entrepreneurs. SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: The #Femvertising Awards, which honors the best pro-female advertising each year; Hatch, a resource for parents featuring kid-generated content; The Pitch, a live event series for women entrepreneurs; and The Voices of the Year, which celebrates the best in lifestyle content creation and pro-human activism. SHE Media's parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and Information Services Company founded in 2003.