Digital Sales Planner
She MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SHE Media: Digital Sales Planner
SHE Media is building a curated community of content creators that reaches 80 million women per month across every age and life stage. With a mission of women inspiring and empowering women. The term ''Creator'' refers to a content publisher who produces high quality, original content for an audience of, primarily, women ages 18- next life. She/he/they must have a loyal following, proper sourcing and compliance with all local, state and federal laws and a voice/brand that aligns with the SHE Media mission of equity and inclusion.
SHE Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by delivering actionable content to our readers across our growing digital, social and experiential platform.
To help us achieve our mission of female empowerment, SHE Media is seeking a highly motived Strategic Planner to join our dynamic, dedicated and growing team. The Strategic Planner is responsible for prospecting for new accounts, creating RFPs, and developing & managing strong client relationships. This position serves as the liaison between the Sales team and all other departments in the development and execution of ad campaigns. This individual will be responsible for assisting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution. The sales planner will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
• Execute, complete and fulfil requests for proposal's (RFPs)
• Attend client meetings
• Brainstorm with internal teams to garner the most creative and strategic media plans and RFP recommendations
• Build sales presentations and proposals
• Establish relationships with trusted agency partners
• Day to day client contact for advertising campaigns pre-IO
• Provide and manage scalable solutions for advertisers
• Solve client issues with little or no supervision
• Develop strong understanding of SheKnows ad products and sponsorship opportunities
• Ensure clients receive the highest level of sales customer service
• Accurately input & maintain the most updated information for all media plans in Operative One and Salesforce
The Fine Print
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years' experience in relevant position in Online Advertising/Marketing
• Knowledge of the interactive marketplace
• Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task - must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
• Excellent communication skills - must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
About SHE Media
SHE Media (formerly SheKnows Media) is a mission-driven digital media company created for and by women with approximately 60 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. Our mission is to validate women's voices and leadership as a unifying force for global good. The SHE Media Partner Network is the leading source for thousands of content creators, offering a diverse portfolio of monetization opportunities and educational materials to help them turn their passions into profit. SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows.com, STYLECASTER, and #BlogHer, which hosts the world's leading events for female content creators and entrepreneurs. SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: The #Femvertising Awards, which honors the best pro-female advertising each year; Hatch, a resource for parents featuring kid-generated content; The Pitch, a live event series for women entrepreneurs; and The Voices of the Year, which celebrates the best in lifestyle content creation and pro-human activism.