Affiliate Partnerships Manager
She MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2021 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Affiliate Partnerships Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Affiliate Partnerships Manager postings
Full Time Job
Temporary Affiliate Partnerships Manager
SHE Media: Temporary Affiliate Partnerships Manager
The Affiliate Partnerships Manager will work closely with the VP of Content Development to manage and develop affiliate partnerships for SHE Media, specifically on SheKnows and STYLECASTER. The role will support both editorial efforts and sponsored affiliate campaigns by onboarding new merchants, negotiating commission rates, selling flat fee content placements and campaigns, and tracking and reporting on this content with an eye towards performance.
This person must be a data-oriented, organized multi-tasker who is well-versed in commerce content performance, both from an editorial and affiliate marketing perspective. The right candidate has a keen understanding of what drives conversions across multiple platforms on a wide variety of topics spanning fashion, beauty, health, parenting, food, home decor and entertainment, as well an awareness of key merchants within the lifestyle space.
• Identify, develop and expand existing and new client relationships and key accounts
• Onboard new merchants to our existing affiliate network partnerships and negotiate competitive commission rates
• Generate client packages, proposals and campaign recaps with an eye towards performance
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs and recommend appropriate solutions to meet client expectations
• Develop close relationship with commerce editorial team to bridge affiliate partnerships between clients and edit, and identify areas for campaign optimization, new placement opportunities and emerging partners of interest
• Report account updates, revenue and projections of future advertising in the sponsored affiliate space to the commerce and executive teams
• Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
The Fine Print:
• 3-5 years of experience in digital media and/or affiliate marketing
• Proven successful sales, negotiation and content marketing experience in a digital environment
• Proficiency with major affiliate networks including Impact Radius, CJ, Rakuten, AWIN, ShareASale, Pepperjam, Partnerize
• General knowledge of digital publishing best practices, SEO and what drives both content and affiliate performance
• A demonstrated understanding of the modern woman's shopping space, including products and brands across beauty, fashion, parenting, home, food and lifestyle
About SHE Media:
SHE Media is a mission-driven media company created by and for women reaching 80 million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2021). SHE Media publishes inspiring and informative lifestyle content ranging from food and family to health, career and entertainment. Our content is curated from thousands of diverse sources, creating a living tapestry of the joy, the messy and the magical moments that embody our lives. Through our flagship editorial sites and our proprietary SHE Media Partner Network of hand-picked publishers and top lifestyle creators, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions of people.
SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties and a network of premium publishers and independent content creators. In addition to our flagship editorial sites, SheKnows, STYLECASTER and Soaps.com, SHE Media's BlogHer is home to the world's leading content and event platform with a mission to provide economic empowerment for all women. The SHE Media Partner Network represents a community of 1,500 independent publishers and 20,000 social content creators, providing the foundation for a scalable, sustainable economic model for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: Hatch, an award-winning video series featuring Gen Z-generated content; and BlogHer's Voices of the Year, honoring powerful, culture-shifting women across industries. As part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago and Scottsdale. Follow SHE Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.