Shade VFXLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Responsibilities include overseeing and maintaining the smooth operation of LA studio based projects and ensure minimal interruption to the studio business while maximizing quality product and communication with all other departments. This involves the management of production crew members, management of the financial status of each project, management of client relationships and collaborative management for the direction, growth and vision of the company.
• Generate and maintain revenue for the company through client relationships, strategizing with internal sales/head of production/producers, negotiations and other means necessary.
• Work with VFX Supervisor and Lead Compositor to bid out shots for Television and Feature film work.
• Gather and distribute to head of production/producers all key information (boards, creative expectations, schedule, transfer and delivery requirements, etc.) necessary to bid and manage all project based and/or hourly project sessions in the most efficient manner.
• Work with Head of Production, Financial Controller, Head of Sales, Head of Operations, Creative branding, new hires, pipeline development, etc. to become a strong and profitable creative entity.
• Encourage and mentor the growth of less experienced production talent for additional support.
• Get proper rate approvals in writing by Head of Production and Financial Controller.
• Manage daily tasks of production managers and coordinators.
• Work with accounting/sales representative/executive producer/operations client to make sure the billing is properly done in accordance to the client's needs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online