Manager of Podcast Sales and Brand Partnerships
Sex With EmilyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
SWE is one of iTunes top-rated and longest running sex and relationship podcasts and a 5-day a week Live SiriusXM Radio show that helps millions of listeners and followers open up their minds about sex, communicate effectively in their relationships and dating - all in a shame-free, non-judgmental way.
Sex with Emily (SWE) is looking for a Manager/Director of Podcast Sales & Brand Partnerships to manage and grow revenue across new and existing client relationships. You will be a growth minded leader and able to take a sponsor from lead gen, to proposal development and deal close across all digital, social & audio channels. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and strategic seller who possesses strong quantitative & analytical skills, excellent client relationship and presentation skills and a strong believer in the SWE mission.
This person should have a proven track record of closing sales and growing partnerships in podcasting and the digital media and entertainment industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead brand sponsor relationships to grow revenue and meet monthly revenue targets
- Research, analyze and vet prospective advertisers to meet brand standards
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
- Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell the brand's advertising inventory across all platforms (social, digital platforms, podcast, etc)
- Maintain existing sales quota within 90 days of start date
- Develop strong relationships with partners to maximize the mutual benefits and enhance brand imaging
- Copyright ads when necessary
- Research and advise team on brand products and key functions and needs
- Be an advocator for brand awareness across all platforms
- Negotiate agreements and present to management
- Partner closely with management to make sure financial outcomes are being met
- Additional duties as requested
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years digital ad sales or ad buying experience or 5+ years of brand partnerships
- Familiarity with the podcast landscape
- Knowledge of PROFESSIONAL intimacy brands and networks
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain both high-level contacts with various size brands, ad agencies and management partners
- Reputation for being an enthusiastic, energetic, effective networker who enjoys the selling process and is committed to building relationships and adding credibility for the Company
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information and creative layouts
- You are motivated, creative, goal-oriented and an effective problem solver
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of online marketing, digital sales, social media and advertising terms and concepts or an ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively between projects
Manager/Director of Podcast Sales and Brand Partnerships
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment and discussions around sexual wellness in the workplace
- Critical thinking, effective listening and common sense is a must!
- Proposes and creates innovative advertising campaigns for new or current major customers to
increase advertising sales revenue.
- Works with sales team to understand customer's priorities and ensures that campaigns are aligned
- Radio, podcast and/or digital media sales experience required
- Focus is new business development and building and maintaining new relationships
- Must be comfortable in the presence of PROFESSIONAL intimacy-related discussions, visuals, and products
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications and/or marketing and sales
- Proficient in G-Suite and MS Office -- including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Today, the Sex with Emily podcast is downloaded more than one million times each month and continues to sit at the top of most major charts. The show is available on multiple platforms including iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify, and Soundcloud.
In November 2018, Sex with Emily launched on SiriusXM, and can be heard Monday through Friday on Stars, Channel 109, from 8pm-10pm EST or 5pm-7pm PST. As the only nationally available sex and relationship advice show on broadcast radio, Sex with Emily delivers Emily's judgment-free insight to millions of listeners across North America. Sex with Emily (SWE) is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed. We're actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team, and we want to hear from you!
In addition to a career filled with opportunity, SWE offers the below:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, creative work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Paid vacation, flexible time off, holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send resume and cover letter to: xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Be prepared to provide 3-4 references
Please research our brand before submitting your resume! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online