Select Management GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Coordinator? TALENT COORDINATOR
[Location: Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY]
Select Management Group is hiring a Talent Coordinator to support an exclusive roster of top digital influencers and the Talent Managers who work with them. Must have an interest in pursuing Talent Management as a career. The role includes identifying rising stars, supporting existing clients, executing deal flow, managing and finding new revenue generating partnerships. You will be assisting with business development and project management for the roster of talent including endorsements, appearances, licensing, book deals, and more. Talent Coordinators report to Talent Manager(s) and Partners of the company. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Identify potential new Talent
• Support existing Select talent
• Cover relevant brand agencies, entertainment studios and ad buyers
• Coordinate day-to-day business relationships with third-parties (agencies, publicists, brands) and identify growth opportunities for Talent
• Coordinate and help execute deliverables for talent brand campaigns
• Help develop strategies, proposal materials and deal structures based on Select Management Group business objectives and Talent's interest and goals
• Assist with other business ventures including original production, .coms, merchandise, and more as needed.
• 2+ years of talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production/casting experience
• Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
• Strong passion for YouTube and digital content
• Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
• Proven ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, emerging talent
• Experience working with lifestyle talent and/or brands preferred
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
•. Huge plus to have experience in casting (submitting for auditions, calling casting offices, working with client's agents) and established
relationships with casting offices.
Please note that we are following Los Angeles County guidelines for COVID-19 response and currently 100% remote.