Select Management GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
[Location: Bicoastal Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY]
Select Management Group is hiring a Talent Coordinator to support exclusive roster of top digital influencers and the Talent Managers who work with them. Must have interest in pursuing Talent Management as career. Role includes identify rising stars and supporting existing clients, executing deal flow, managing and finding new revenue-generating. You will be assisting with business development and project management for the roster of talent including endorsements, appearances, licensing, book deals, and more. Talent Coordinator reports to Talent Manager(s) and Partners of the company. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Identify potential new Talent
• Support existing Select talent
• Cover relevant brand agencies, entertainment studios and ad buyers
• Coordinate day-to-day business relationships with third-parties (agencies, publicists, brands) and identify growth opportunities for Talent
• Coordinate and help execute deliverables for talent brand campaigns
• Help develop strategies, proposal materials and deal structures based on Select Management Group business objectives and Talent's interest and goals
• Assist with other business ventures including original production, .coms, merchandise, and more as needed.
• 2+ years of talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production/casting experience
• Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
• Strong passion for YouTube and digital content
• Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
• Proven ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, emerging talent
• Experience working with lifestyle talent and/or brands preferred
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Please note that we are following Los Angeles County guidelines for COVID-19 response and currently 100% remote.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online