Paid Intern - Talent Management and Entertainment
Select Management GroupRemote, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
INTERN - Talent Management and Entertainment
Location: virtual internship, but operating on PST. Main office in Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION Select Management Group is looking for Fall 2020 Interns to support exclusive roster of digital talent and the Managers who work with them. Role includes basic office work, research, project tracking and general support. You will be assisting with talent projects (including endorsements, appearances, licensing, and more) as well as original development and production of short-form, half hour and feature-length content. Intern reports to the Director of Operations of the company.
• Learn how to draft social media posts for various projects and campaigns
• Help develop and maintain marketing materials including talent one sheets, statistics, press roundups, and newsletter
• Update weekly and monthly talent tracking and analytic reports, and sit in on related meetings
• Support talent with various projects and personal needs including pre-production and research
• Track relevant industry players, projects and competition with regular internal reporting
• Assist with other business ventures including original production, .coms, merchandise, and more as needed.
• Read scripts and provide detailed coverage and notes
QUALIFICATIONS (must be currently enrolled in school)
• Passion for entertainment and emerging talent
• Interest in a career related to talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production/casting
• Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
• Ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, emerging talent
• Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, and Slack a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online