Motion Graphics Designer
Seismic ProductionsHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (Mid-level)
Seismic Productions is seeking an experienced full time Motion Graphics Designer (Mid-level). Seismic is a leading entertainment marketing firm located in Hollywood. The position is 100% on site.
Reporting to the Creative Director of Design, you will collaborate with the graphics team, producers and editors to design and execute graphics for theatrical teasers, trailers, TV spots and Digital content.
The right person for this role is an experienced motion graphics designer/animator with a professional portfolio that demonstrates an artistic eye, excellent typography and fierce attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
• 2-4 years designing for theatrical, TV and digital campaigns
• College degree in related field preferred - Art, Design, Marketing, Communications
• Your reel will demonstrate mastery of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experienced with 3D software such as C4D and Element 3D
• Compositing: Rotoscoping, tracking and greeen screen keying.
• Receive and offer constructive feedback across involved teams
• Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and quality control consistently reviewing work to complete tasks.
• Adept at versioning animations for various aspect ratios
• Flexible, reliable and able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Levelheaded, calm and high performing under deadlines
Please send link to your website containing demo reel(s), professional and experimental work and resume. No calls please.
We offer great benefits and compensation is commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online