Seismic Productions LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 10:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Music Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Music Coordinator? Seismic Productions is a fast-paced, deadline-driven entertainment marketing company located in Hollywood seeking a MUSIC COORDINATOR.
Assisting the Director of Music and Music Supervisor, the Music Coordinator will handle a variety of detail-oriented responsibilities. This person will primarily focus on producing cue sheets and managing music-related assets.
Key Music Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Produce cue sheets for all active campaigns.
• Manage detailed records of the rights and restrictions associated with cues for each campaign, actively flagging to our editors/producers any changes that may be relevant.
• Gather and organize project related music and sound design materials and ingest these files into the music server for use by our editors.
• Maintain contact with clients to ensure we are receiving all updates regarding cleared cues and promptly responding to any cue sheet requests.
• Cultivate relationships with labels/publishers/music libraries/licensing companies in order to procure assets when needed for music cues (such as stems, instrumentals, remixes, edits etc.). Keep company contact lists current and thorough.
• Refresh the music server on a regular basis with new music received from various music libraries and current popular music.
• Keep the servers organized and easy to navigate.
• Tech-savvy individual.
• Highly organized with an extreme attention to detail.
• A proactive, communicative and resourceful team member who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Able to work OT and occasional weekends.
• Previous experience completing cue sheets.
• Previous experience in music licensing.
• Experience using Premiere, Final Cut 7, Logic Pro and/or Pro Tools.
• Love attending concerts, artist showcases, and other music industry events.
It's important that this candidate has an interest in the music industry as well as entertainment marketing. If your ultimate goal is to be in trailer music supervision, this entry level position will offer you the opportunity to hone the necessary skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.