Secretly GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2020 7:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager? Secretly Group Seeks full time Project Manager (North America) for Bloomington (IN), Brooklyn (NY), or Los Angeles (CA).
Title: US Project Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Los Angeles, CA (remote until further notice)
Reports to: Secretly Group's Managing Director, North America
Position Overview: The US Project Manager (PM) will be an integral part of our core project teams, serving as the operational conduit between artist partners (and their management teams) and our wider staff. This hire will join a global projects staff which includes other US Project Managers, UK Project Managers, and Project Coordinators working in support. The new US PM will take on a dedicated roster of artist across all 3 Secretly Group labels. This is a full-time position reporting to Secretly Group's Managing Director (North America). Candidates must have a knack for organization, be keen to contribute to the global strategy for our projects, and an ability to communicate effectively with teams of different shapes and sizes. The ideal candidate will be fluent in a diverse range of genres, aesthetics, approaches to releasing music, and not limited to Secretly Group's current repertoire.
Secretly Group is made up of the Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar, and Secretly Canadian record labels. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London, and Los Angeles, and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, and beyond. We release music by artists such as Phoebe Bridgers, Mitski, Khruangbin, Bon Iver, Moses Sumney, Angel Olsen, Whitney, serpentwithfeet, and Faye Webster.
• Work closely with A&R and serve as the primary operational point of contact and advocate for releases.
• Maintain and foster relationships with artists and management teams to provide an active and label voice and presence alongside A&R.
• Manage project budgets, label copy, sales goals, production deadlines, and campaign timelines.
• Utilize data analytics to guide strategic decisions.
• Oversee all core elements of the record release cycle. Help to coordinate assets across campaigns, including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photoshoots, digital assets, etc.
• Liaise with internal label staff (marketing, promotions, radio, production, distribution, etc), and 3rd party team members (publicity, booking agents, sync placement, creatives, etc) to assure all parties have the information, resources, and access they require to excel in their work. At the same time, liaise with artists and management to both provide access to the wider team while also making that team feel manageable.
• The role is full-time, and will require some out-of-office-hours activity, such as attendance at shows, accompanying artists on promotional activities, etc.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
• Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while operating in sync with a larger team.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Background of 2-4 years in music industry.
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation days
Posting Date: October 28th
Closing Date: November 9th
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.