Digital Content Producer
Seattle MarinersSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2023 4:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Content Producer jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Digital Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Digital Content Producer
Reports To: Manager & Producer, Video Productions
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Love making engaging and visually dynamic video content? Have a passion for baseball and working with a creative team? Then this is the opportunity for you!
The Seattle Mariners Baseball Club is currently seeking a talented, creative and highly motivated individual to join our growing production and digital teams to make content for the social space. This candidate should have a strong grasp of all video production skills: shooting, editing and motion graphics.
This key position will be a crucial member of our talented and collobrative teams. This individual will help to develop and execute ideas that showcase the Mariners brand, our players, fans and the experience that can only be found at T-Mobile Park.
This full-time position requires flexible work hours, including nights, weekends and holidays. May require some travel .
• Create original content from start to finish on a daily basis for the club's needs for multiple platforms (digital channels, in-park, broadcast, etc.) with a primary focus on the digital channels.
• Produce content in a variety of styles and techniques, while working within the Mariners brand and style guide.
• Edit and produce video and motion graphics at a high level that lead to compelling and visually interesting storytelling.
• Shoot a variety of content including game action, interivews, community and club activations.
• Create both long-form and short-form content for platforms including, but not limited to: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Mariners.com.
• Edit, proof and review content with a critical eye.
• Ability to produce high-quality production elements in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines, during normal and atypical work hours.
• Be self sufficient and have the technical abilities to execute production shoots when needed. Coordinate production elements, including: scheduling, lighting, audio and camera setup for multiple types of shoots (interviews, practical set, field, game action, etc.)
• Actively seek out resources, ideas, methods, trends and techniques in both the video production and digital environments.
• Consistently contribute ideas for video content to be shared across the club's digital channels.
• Work closely with others; collaborates with producers and peers to present, create and execute ideas that meet the club's objectives.
• Coordinate delivery of produced content for distribution on acceptable channels.
• Help maintain and organize video production equipment.
• Assist with the logging and archiving of video content and the overall digital asset management.
• Will perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred. Equivalent, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal education if approved by management.
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat
• Preferred three years of previous experience in video production, including, the use of video production equipment and software.
• Preferred three years of previous experience in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere preferred) and motion graphics (AfterEffects preferred) software.
• Experienced shooting and filming content with professional camera gear (FS7, a7S, Ronin, etc.)
• Previous experience in script and voiceover writing preferred.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
• Initiate and maintain actions to attain goals; actively shares work in-progress, welcomes feedback and engages in constructive discussions to meet deadlines and expectations.
• Work and excel in a fast-pace, deadline-driven, creative work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• General knowledge of baseball.
• Shares and expresses thoughts in a clear and effective manner through verbal and written communication skills. Exhibits effective listening skills and builds positive relationships with all team members, vendors, and guests. Is diplomatic, tactful and professional in all forms of communication.
• Understands and supports the team and is quick to volunteer to assist others. Others view most interactions as being positive with a willingness to achieve common goals. Effective in working with others to cooperatively solve problems. Workplace behavior is consistently respectful of others.
• Takes personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represents the organization.
• Demonstrates through their actions and interactions with others a commitment to Mariner Purpose, Mission and Values.
• Competent in required job skills and knowledge. Completes work assignments thoroughly and completely in an accurate, and prompt. Identifies and corrects errors. Is careful, alert and accurate, paying attention to details of the job.
• Makes decisions and takes actions that contribute to exceptional experiences for guests.
• Initiate and maintain actions to attain goals, regularly monitoring progress.
• Appropriately manages risk and capitalizes on opportunities that lead to positive outcomes for the business.
• Approaches change positively and leads others through the change process with a focus on the positive outcomes for the business.
• Handles sensitive and/or confidential information professionally, involving only those who need to be involved or informed.
• Know when to make a unilateral decision and when to consult with the team or superiors, and how to involve them in the process.
• Independently takes actions that creates a positive outcome for the organization and/or an exceptional experience for guests.
• Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
• Identify, collect, and analyze relevant information to a problem and create multiple solutions
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
• Must be able and willing to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays, in order to work games and events.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
The Mariners are committed to providing a competitive total rewards package for our valued Team Members.
The anticipated range of base compensation for this role is $65,500 to $70,000 annually. In addition, we offer eligible Team Members a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a competitive 401(k) company match. We also provide complimentary parking, paid public transportation, paid parental leave, 80 hours of paid time off annually, and 9 days of paid holidays per year. Our total rewards offerings are best-in-class!
All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and the terms of official plan documents which may be modified or amended from time to time.
This information is being provided in accordance with the Washington State Equal Pay and Opportunity Act.