Subtitle Editor (Korean to Chinese)
SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Korean to Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
Would you like to become a subtitle editor and work on TV shows/movies from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for a Korean to Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) translator who will translate and proof all types of media-related content. Work will primarily involve the subtitling medium, in addition to working with text, website, menu, and other mediums. This is a freelance position, however training will be provided. The successful applicant will be able to do the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
• Pay great attention to detail in all projects
• Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent command of Korean to Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), as well as slang and colloquial expressions
• A solid knowledge of Korean and Chinese culture
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, especially via email
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous translation, localization and/or subtitle experience preferred but not required
SDI Media is the world's leading localization provider of dubbing, subtitling, and media services, utilizing the largest owned and operated network of recording studios worldwide. SDI Media offers clients an end-to-end localization solution for theatrical, broadcast, digital, interactive, and new media platforms using a comprehensive suite of customizable localization applications. With over 40 years of experience delivering translated content to global platforms, SDI Media continues to be the most trusted localization partner worldwide.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online