Mandarin Simplified Translator
SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Would you like to become a subtitle editor and work on TV shows/movies from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for a Mandarin Simplified translator who will translate and proof all types of media-related content. Work will primarily involve the subtitling medium, in addition to working with text, website, menu, and other mediums. This is a freelance position, however training will be provided. The successful applicant will be able to do the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
• Pay great attention to detail in all projects
• Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent command of Mandarin Simplified, as well as slang and colloquial expressions
• A solid knowledge of Chinese culture and American culture
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, especially via email
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous translation, localization and/or subtitle experience preferred but not required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online