Localization Graphics Designer
SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position is based in Los Angeles, California and reports to the Production Manager of Media Operations. The Graphics Designer's primary purpose is to create and edit localized graphic solutions as needed for projects and to meet specific quality standards. In addition, this position will provide support for other graphics software programs and concepts, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Produce high-quality motion graphics, titles and animations.
• Create graphical elements in multiple languages, including both moving and still graphics.
• Composite assets together matching style and animation of original graphics.
• Edit graphics and troubleshoot graphics employing fixes that are needed on finished projects.
• Create and edit dub cards (cast credits) in various formats.
• Render deliverable files for clients based on provided technical specifications and developed workflows.
• Collaborate with Production Managers and Supervisor to assess internal capacity and manage volume.
• Liaise with Client Operations on how to position creative feedback to clients
• Act as the local subject matter expert (SME) for graphics work, projects and software, staying abreast of changes within the industry.
• Other duties as assigned
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to be an excellent team player
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Qualifications and Experience
• 2 years of related graphic creation and editing experience
• High level of proficiency in Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
• Proficiency in NLE suites such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
• Knowledge of A/V formats and TV standards
• Knowledge in video post-production a plus
• Subject to proficiency test related to graphics creation
SDI Media is the world's leading localization provider of dubbing, subtitling, and media services, utilizing the largest owned and operated network of recording studios worldwide. SDI Media offers clients an end-to-end localization solution for theatrical, broadcast, digital, interactive, and new media platforms using a comprehensive suite of customizable localization applications. With over 40 years of experience delivering translated content to global platforms, SDI Media continues to be the most trusted localization partner worldwide.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online