SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
o Ensuring that materials (files, subtitles, trailers, metadata and video elements) are delivered per client's requests. Analyse client specifications in order to fulfil obligations regarding materials for all SPE and acquired programming. Problem solve for when material delivery issues arise (rejections, manufacturing delays, shipping mistakes…) and provide corrective action as needed (review processes, contact vendors for explanations…). As needed track rejections, follow up on any unfulfilled material deliveries, and monitor the data entry of the total quality management metrics.
o Maintain all servicing activity on designated SPE tracking system for allocated territories in order to track status of clients' delivery.
Client Operations Special Initiatives
o Support and as required, participate in internal and external matrix teams who are involved in special initiatives and projects, which can include; Client Operations Information Sessions, Management Presentations, team building exercises, cross training, staff development, etc.
Client / Vendor Communication Activity
o Conduct daily communication with internal manufacturing departments and vendors to ensure delivery of materials in reference to client delivery requirements and timelines.
o Conduct communication with clients and Sales staff as needed. Activity should focus on building awareness of forthcoming deals and understanding the challenges our clients face when conducting their business. Continually evaluate the customer service process for all clients and make suggestions for improvements where appropriate.
o Conduct library research as assigned. Assist Department Director in evaluating research data and advise sales offices of materials available for requested titles. Supply manufacturing costs to create requested materials as required.
o Material distribution and general sales servicing of product for the Internet markets.
o Knowledge of video / audio tape materials and digital files.
o Knowledge of industry developments (clients, competitors, technology) by reading trade press, SPE news clippings, discussions with internal and external clients.
Performs other related duties, as assigned
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Be customer focused. Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Organize data and resources from variety of sources and communicate information in a clear, professional manner. Running Reports from databases for analysis of Department activity.
• Project plan efficiently and effectively. Accurately scopes out tasks and projects in order to meet requested timelines.
• Manage time effectively and efficiently.
• Problem solve. Ability to use logic and multiple methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Be action oriented and cool under pressure. Able to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
• Be a team player.
• Be fluid and flexible as client deadlines and priorities shift.
• Learn on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems. A versatile learner. Open to change, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
Qualifications and Experience
• 2 to 3 years of customer-service-related work experience.
• Highly developed communication skills and experience with high-pressure, deadline-driven scenarios.
• A strong background in client service is preferred, as is an extroverted, outgoing personality.
• General computer applications; such as Microsoft Office.
• MS EXCEL proficiency is required.
• Interest in Media and Entertainment industries.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online