SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
We are looking for a French translator who will proof (and occasionally translate) all types of media-related content. Work will primarily involve the subtitling medium, in addition to working with text, website, menu, and other mediums. The successful applicant will be able to do the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
• Pay great attention to detail in all projects
• Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent command of French, as well as slang and colloquial expressions
• A solid knowledge of French culture and American culture
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be located in greater Los Angeles area
• Previous localization and/or subtitle experience preferred but not required
SDI Media is the world's s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, access services and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world's largest network of owned and operated facilities and the most comprehensive suite of customizable localization software applications, SDI offers its clients a comprehensive end-to-end localization solution for feature films, episodic television series, interactive games, new media, and corporate needs. SDI offers its services for over 80 languages, and operates it global network of facilities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. With a presence in 33 countries, in over 35 markets, incorporating over 105 recording rooms and over 50 mixing rooms, SDI's global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the media industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online