Financial Operations Analyst
SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Financial Operations Analyst will work within FP&A to assist with financial analysis as requested & will support key stakeholders with the provision of KPI metrics. The Financial Operations Analyst will seek to improve / standardize / automate inefficiencies amongst different departments of the business as identified.
To be considered for this position, advanced excel skills are required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish operational KPI and analytical reports aimed at providing useful metrics for various business units/departments.
• Provide analysis & reports to Executive Management in relation to customer profitability
• Support Manager, Global FP&A with budgeting & financial analysis needs
• Support Operations with data gathering projects from various systems
• Work closely with Human Resource department on Headcount Tracking and Reporting analyses Establish a comprehensive understanding of our company database structure for reporting purposes
• Other projects as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Strong presentation and analytical skills
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to multi-task with extraordinary attention to detail
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Influencing and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure
• Excellent problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Business Administration, or comparable experience in finance, forecasting
• Accrual Accounting knowledge/experience desirable
• Knowledge of financial analysis
• Ability to work early AM hours and the occasional evening hours to connect with other global offices.
• Local candidates only.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online