SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
NIGHT SHIFT ENTRY-LEVEL
Subtitle Delivery Technicians must be able to work in a PC-based, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment. They must be able to communicate in a clear and professional matter to their team and to other departments within the company, as well as with clients, authoring houses and other vendors.
Coordinates the daily tasks for a Tech Services Archiving Team and acts as a liaison between Tech Services and other departments (especially IT and Account Representatives) by performing the following duties.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare, render, and deliver subtitle files according to correct procedures, and be able to adapt to changes in these procedures when needed.
• Communicate in a clear and professional manner with the delivery team and to other departments within the company, as well as with clients, authoring houses and other vendors.
• Operate a PC and connected network drives in a skilled, efficient manner.
• Be able to work in a time-sensitive environment, and meet delivery deadlines on a daily basis.
• Actively participate in improvement to SDI's processes, including documenting and suggesting improvements to workflow, testing new software, and assisting with the creation of rendering profiles.
• Adhere to full-time schedule and work overtime and weekends when needed.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Highly developed Windows skills, including a strong background and understanding of PC systems, Windows directory structure, and file management and organization.
• Understanding of frame rates, timecode, and aspect ratios.
• Interest in a variety of media technologies and platforms.
• Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Background in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and Outlook.
• Background in video post-production work.
• Background in database systems.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online