SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2019 1:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Delivery Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Delivery Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Delivery Technician?
Full Time Job
NIGHT SHIFT ENTRY-LEVEL
Subtitle Delivery Technicians must be able to work in a PC-based, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment. They must be able to communicate in a clear and professional matter to their team and to other departments within the company, as well as with clients, authoring houses and other vendors.
Coordinates the daily tasks for a Tech Services Archiving Team and acts as a liaison between Tech Services and other departments (especially IT and Account Representatives) by performing the following duties.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare, render, and deliver subtitle files according to correct procedures, and be able to adapt to changes in these procedures when needed.
• Communicate in a clear and professional manner with the delivery team and to other departments within the company, as well as with clients, authoring houses and other vendors.
• Operate a PC and connected network drives in a skilled, efficient manner.
• Be able to work in a time-sensitive environment, and meet delivery deadlines on a daily basis.
• Actively participate in improvement to SDI's processes, including documenting and suggesting improvements to workflow, testing new software, and assisting with the creation of rendering profiles.
• Adhere to full-time schedule and work overtime and weekends when needed.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Highly developed Windows skills, including a strong background and understanding of PC systems, Windows directory structure, and file management and organization.
• Understanding of frame rates, timecode, and aspect ratios.
• Interest in a variety of media technologies and platforms.
• Ability to manage deadlines and work under pressure.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Background in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and Outlook.
• Background in video post-production work.
• Background in database systems.