SDI MEDIALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/21/2021 9:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Creative Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Coordinator? This position reports to the Creative Manager. The Creative Coordinator communicates on a daily basis with the clients, Operations department, regarding new orders, creative strategies, and delivery of various assets and materials. In addition, this position ensures that client requirements are adequately defined, uniformly understood, and appropriately planned to achieve the successful execution of client projects from a creative vantage point.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop positive relationship with client through daily interaction and communication.
• Evaluate client needs, determine if challenges may arise and seek to proactively address problems.
• Build strong working relationships within department, company and with clients.
• Communicate and coordinate activities for new and ongoing projects with Operations department, management, and clients.
• Ensure delivery requirements and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters as dictated by client/E2E vendor.
• Review content and provide condensed synopses for creative documents.
• Organize and track the due dates of incoming media and creative documents.
• Monitoring and gathering KNPs from global studios for each title/episode.
• Manage client order specs, production data, and required elements.
• Assist in performing creative QCs of vocals, ADR, screeners and casting
• Adheres to company policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good technical understanding
• Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to be an excellent team player
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Excellent writing ability
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree desired or equivocal experience in client servicing job.
• Experience dealing with customers and/or clients in a manner that consistently establishes and builds trust in the relationship.
• Highly developed writing skills.
• Previous creative and/or industry experience (casting, music, talent relations etc.) not required but preferred.
• Musical ability and understanding preferred.
• Understanding/being fluent in a foreign language is a plus.
• Studio and technical knowledge not required but preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.