Intern - Creative Development
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Creative Development jobs in Remote-US
Los Angeles-based scripted podcast company seeking remote Creative Development Interns for Fall 2021.
We develop and produce fiction podcasts that can be adapted to film and television. Interns will become part of a small, ambitious team at an early-stage startup and have exposure to both the creative and business sides of media entrepreneurship.
Our internship program is designed to prepare students for careers in the entertainment industry with hands-on experience and active mentorship from seasoned producers and studio executives. Ideal candidates for this position have an interest in writing, directing and/or producing.
• reading and providing coverage on incoming submissions (pitches, scripts, books)
• pitching ideas for new series
• preparing notes on projects in development and post-production
• creating pitch decks and marketing assets for active projects
• tracking scripted podcast releases and talent (writers, directors, actors, key crew)
• staying abreast of industry news & trends
REQUIREMENTS: Participants must receive COLLEGE CREDIT; complete their work virtually; and commit to a consistent, part-time schedule (10-15 hrs/week) for the Fall semester (September - December). Out-of-state applicants are welcome. Position is unpaid.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume as an attachment (PDF only) and include a brief statement on why this particular internship interests you in the body of your email.