Intern - Independent Film Acquisitions
Screen Media VenturesRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 1:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Independent Film Acquisitions jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Independent Film Acquisitions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Independent Film Acquisitions? Screen Media Ventures is seeking interns for Spring 2021 for the Acquisitions department.
About the Internship
This is a very hands-on internship in a busy independent studio environment. It's a wonderful opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy for upcoming releases and contribute to building the upcoming slate. You get to make an actual impact.
Interns will be responsible for:
• Screening completed films and reading scripts on a daily basis to evaluate their quality and target audience
• Writing coverage for each title screened
• Researching current film industry trends
• Assisting the Acquisitions team with film festival prep
• Occasional administrative tasks (phones, mailings, etc.)
Extensive knowledge of all types of movies including current independent films is required.
We would prefer that our interns are available for 2 days per week during business hours (M-F 10am to 5pm) and interns should be eligible to receive college credit. Due to COVID-19, this internship will be remote.
This is an unpaid internship.
Internship Dates: January-May 2021
• Short cover letter (please include Spring 2021 availability)
• Film/Script Coverage sample, only if available This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.