Digital Marketing Coordinator
Screen Actors Guild AwardsLos Angeles, CA
Job Duration: October 11, 2021 to March 4, 2022
Overview: The Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG Awards) is seeking a self-driven, detail-oriented, motivated Digital Coordinator for the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards season. The Digital Coordinator directly supports the Digital Manager on all social media, branding, and web campaigns from strategy to execution. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in Social Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Awards and Production.
This is a hybrid position with regular on-site meetings required and flexibility to work remotely.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to :
- Help develop, drive and execute social strategy, creative, and content to support SAG Awards campaigns
- Create, execute and maintain social content calendars across multiple platforms that could include light copywriting, design, editing and publishing.
- Work with the Digital Manager to translate social analytics into ideas and strategy recommendations
- Work with Publicity staff on advancing and developing partnerships with social media platforms, influencers, podcasts, and digital outlets
- Craft decks and reporting on social performance for key partners
- Monitor social trends and conversation, stay aware of new social platforms and best practices
- Engage with SAG Awards audiences across different social platforms
- Research, calculate and draft reports on social media engagement for potential presenters and ambassadors.
- With Digital Manager, develop content ideas for SAG Awards Ambassadors.
- Catalog, organize, secure and distribute photos, videos and graphics for internal Publicity, Marketing, Awards, Production and Talent teams as well as external network partners and sponsors.
- With the Digital Manager, create photo and video shot lists for SAG Awards House photographers for nominations, behind-the-scenes events, show day, and post-show use.
- Maintain content on SAG Awards website and assist in the creation of new website assets and pages.
- Collaborate with IT website development team to troubleshoot web-related challenges
- 1 to 3 years' experience with a production company, studio, network, or entertainment agency in social media management or digital marketing. Intern experience applicable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; experience with Premiere or After Effects a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite, preferably on a Mac
- Photography, graphic design, video and/or web design knowledge a plus
- Analytical skills tracking social media metrics
- Working knowledge of the entertainment industry and social media practices
- Must be extremely organized and detailed oriented; able to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters proactively; and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Must be a flexible team player with a sound work ethic and desire to meet greater challenges and responsibilities
- Able to work efficiently and independently in both remote and open office environment
- Able to work under multiple managers and to ask for direction when needed
- Ability to work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams
- Experience managing a high volume of requests and asset deliverables from different internal partners
- Self-motivated, resourceful and impeccable judgement
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online