Intern - to CEO/Manager
Scope EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Scope Entertainment, a boutique artist management company specializing in overall brand talent in the fields of television, film, music, digital, commercial, print, fit, and voice over representation, is seeking interns who have a strong interest in pursuing a career within the entertainment industry. Interns will be exposed to and trained on all aspects of the talent management business. You'll be working side-by-side with the CEO & assistants, interacting with clients, and learning about the day to day talent management duties. Scope Entertainment is a great place to begin your journey into the entertainment industry!
Ideal candidates have excellent interpersonal skills and great phone etiquette, the ability to multitask, are proactive and detail oriented, and excited to learn about the entertainment business.
This is an unpaid internship, with meals provided when on site, offering college credit and valuable hands-on experience. We request that you are able to work a minimum of 2 days a week and can make at least a semester long commitment.
• Closely working alongside the talent team on a variety of day-to-day artist support and administrative services.
• Coordinating logistics and/or travel/accommodations for client and manager events including video shoots, paid appearances, general meetings, etc.
• Managing talent manager schedules for daily meetings, client/brand calls, and other calendar-based obligations.
• Managing time-sensitive deliverables on a daily basis.
• Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
• Working with online accounts used by actors and casting (Actor's Access, Breakdown Express, LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Sides Express)
• MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office and set locations
• Active on all social media and video platforms and applications (apps).
• General knowledge of top tier talent on each of the social media and video platforms and apps.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Pages
• Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
• Must have or have access to a working Laptop (mac preferred) and strong Wifi. Application and video downloads are required.
• Have a functioning automobile (any mileage for work related errands will be reimbursed)
Length: 3 - 4 months
Mon-Fri: 9AM-6PM (flexibility with hours when required on set)
Minimum 2 or 3 days/week
Mileage and Meals will be covered when on site
College credit available upon request
Start Date: 11/1/21
Need to have good hygiene
MUST be positive & eager to learn about the entertainment business, committed and organized!
Looking for great listeners who will leave their egos at the door!
Check out our Instagram: @scopefam
Why you'd be a good fit for our company?
Your availability Monday - Friday (Days and hours)?
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER* Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online