Scope EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Scope Entertainment is a boutique, tra-digital talent management and production company seeking an Assistant to CEO of the company, for immediate hire. This position is high-volume and fast paced. - - Ideal candidates have a minimum of 1 year desk experience at an agency or talent management company or extensive internship history, excellent interpersonal skills, great phone/email etiquette, the ability to multitask, are proactive and detail oriented. There is opportunity for growth, so interest in talent representation is a MUST.
• Administrative services, such as rolling calls, heavy scheduling and calendar management.
• Day-to-day talent support with time sensitive auditions, digital campaign deliverables, scheduling, travel, etc.
• Working with online accounts used by actors and casting (Actor's Access, Breakdowns Express, LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Sides Express)
• Helping define, develop and execute companies and some talents, social media content/accounts.
• Updating company website, talent bios and pitch kits.
• Script coverage: Reading scripts for incoming talent auditions and providing character/story breakdown and synopsis.
• MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office/set locations.
• Active on all social media and video platforms and applications (apps).
• General knowledge of film, tv and music industries.
• General knowledge of top creators/influencers on each of the social media and video platforms and apps.
• Proficient with Outlook, Google Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), and Apple Apps
• Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization.
• Strong Research Skills.
• Basic Graphic Design knowledge.
• Must have a working Laptop. iOS preferred. Application and video downloads are required.
• Have a functioning automobile.
Start Date: ASAP? - Position needs to be filled immediately, however, all upcoming holidays will be observed.
Hours: must be open to FLEXIBILITY
Base Salary, with end of year bonus potential. To be discussed.
Need to have good hygiene.
Interact well with dogs.
MUST be positive & eager to learn about the entertainment business, committed and organized! Looking for great listeners who will leave their egos at the door!
Check out our Instagram: @scopefam?
Why you'd be a good fit for the position.
- Your availability Monday - Friday (Days and hours)?
*YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER*?? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online