Legal Administrative Assistant - Entertainment
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & DunhamNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Legal Administrative Assistant - Entertainment jobs in New York-NY
Administrative Assistant - Entertainment Law Firm
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham is a top boutique entertainment law firm with offices in New York City and Beverly Hills, serving clients in the motion picture, television and Broadway theatre industries. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented ADMINISTRATIVE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for our New York office with proven experience providing thorough, skillful and professional support to an organization's senior leaders.
This is a hybrid role with the ability to work from home one day/week after training is complete.
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with senior level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
• Maintains detailed calendars. Tracks important meetings/events and ensures attorneys are prepared.
• Organizes client meetings, conference calls and coordinates event attendance. Coordinates travel arrangements and logistics.
• Prepares accurate client correspondence and engagement letters ensuring adherence to firm standards.
• Reviews/redlines agreements.
• Maintains call logs, manages email and correspondence. Maintains clear and organized files.
• Manages expense reports and reimbursements. Researches and responds to accounting inquiries and monitors client billing matters.
• Provides back-up administrative support to other attorneys as needed.
• Coordinates personal appointments and assists with personal requests.
• Minimum 2 years of professional administrative office experience required.
• Legal and/or Entertainment Industry experience a huge plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel an absolute must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Anticipates needs and possesses strong attention to detail.
• Superior organizational skills and multi-tasks effectively between competing priorities.
• Has a friendly demeanor and positive attitude
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: Salary range for this position is $60,000 to $70,000+, depending on qualifications and experience.