Assistant Office Manager
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & DunhamNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2023 9:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant Office Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Office Manager postings
Full Time Job
Assistant Office Manager - Entertainment Law Firm
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham is a top boutique entertainment law firm with offices in New York City and Beverly Hills, serving clients in the motion picture, television and Broadway theatre industries.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Assistant Office Manager to work in the NYC office. This position will work with the COO to oversee the accounting and general administrative function and activities of the office to ensure operations run smoothly. Applicants must have strong interpersonal skills, broad knowledge of office management procedures and proven organizational experience.
This is an on-site role. Applicants will be expected to work in the office 5 days/week.
Duties include assistance with accounting, technical and office operations.
• Accounting: processes all incoming checks, drafts invoices, maintains accounting records, responds to accounts receivable questions, manages expense tracking in Excel, coordinates timesheets, health coverage deductions.
• Technical Operations: Provides office phone and computer support. Troubleshoots issues, helps with set up and training.
• Office Operations: Handles communications and issues with building management, responsible for maintenance and repairs of office and kitchen equipment.
• HR Support: Coordinates commuter benefits program, annual health plan enrollment, new hire set up, attendance tracking, coordinates assistant coverage during absences.
• Administrative support: provides administrative support to COO, maintains Outlook Calendars, short and long-term project tracking, provides reception coverage.
• Basic accounting or bookkeeping experience; knowledge of PC Law a plus.
• Advanced computer skills including printer setup and software installation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• At least two years of relevant experience required.