Executive Assistant - Entertainment Law Firm
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & DunhamNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham is a top boutique transactional entertainment law firm with offices in New York City and Beverly Hills, serving clients in the motion picture, television and Broadway theatre industries. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT with experience providing thorough, skillful and pleasant support to an organization's senior leaders. As the first-person clients and callers engage with, this position sets the tone for welcoming all by tactfully managing the needs of a busy desk (phones, travel, correspondence, etc.) for the individual this position will assist.
Minimum 2 years of professional administrative office experience required (non-intern). Legal and/or Entertainment Industry experience and Cisco IP Phone (7960 series) experience a huge plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel an absolute must.
NOTE: THIS POSITION WILL SIT IN OUR NEW YORK OFFICE WHEN THE FIRM TRANSITIONS BACK TO THE OFFICE.
The ideal candidate:
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Provides efficient and detailed administrative support
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
• Has a strong, tactful and pleasant phone manner (experience with Cisco IP Phone 7960 series a huge plus)
• Has top-tier organizational skills and multi-tasks effectively between competing priorities
• Learns quickly, is intuitive, very proficient with technology, and proactively trouble-shoots
• Coordinates senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls
• Responds and follows up on senior leader's and client requests
• Maintains detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
• Has a friendly demeanor and positive attitude
No phone calls please.
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online