Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & DunhamNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Assistant - Entertainment Law Firm
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham is a top boutique entertainment law firm with offices in New York City and Beverly Hills, serving clients in the motion picture, television and Broadway theatre industries. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented ADMINISTRATIVE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for our New York office with proven experience providing thorough, skillful and professional support to an organization's senior leaders.
This is a hybrid role with the ability to work from home one day/week after training is complete.
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with senior level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
• Maintains detailed calendars. Tracks important meetings/events and ensures attorneys are prepared.
• Organizes client meetings, conference calls and coordinates event attendance. Coordinates travel arrangements and logistics.
• Prepares accurate client correspondence and engagement letters ensuring adherence to firm standards.
• Reviews/redlines agreements.
• Maintains call logs, manages email and correspondence. Maintains clear and organized files.
• Manages expense reports and reimbursements. Researches and responds to accounting inquiries and monitors client billing matters.
• Provides back-up administrative support to other attorneys as needed.
• Coordinates personal appointments and assists with personal requests.
• Minimum 2 years of professional administrative office experience required.
• Legal and/or Entertainment Industry experience a huge plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel an absolute must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Anticipates needs and possesses strong attention to detail.
• Superior organizational skills and multi-tasks effectively between competing priorities.
• Has a friendly demeanor and positive attitude
Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online