Volume Capture Coordinator
Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 1:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Volume Capture Coordinator jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Volume Capture Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Capture and Virtual Production Department Manager, the Volume Capture Coordinator is a key member of the Capture processing team who is responsible for maintaining the flow of work and communication through various departments. Working alongside production and artists, we look for clear communicators that demonstrate a high level of organization and possess a proactive and positive attitude.
• Supports Department Manager in assessing resource needs within the Capture processing department; coordinates available resources to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects
• Ensures Department Manager is kept up to date with everything that impacts the processing of data
• Escalates any high risk to Department Head and manage risk assessment of work during the day
• Maintains accurate status of all tasks and production schedule using Shotgrid
• Maintains priority lists for all TD/Artists
• Responsible for keeping the communication channels up to date across multiple departments
• Maintains high-level client service and confidentiality
• Hosts rounds and dailies sessions for our remote team, record notes and follow up on action items
• You will be provided training so that you understand the pipeline, procedures and nomenclature in this emergent production field
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of two (2) to five (5) years' experience in visual effects or film production industry
• Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills
• Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in a fast-changing environment
• Understands visual effects terminologies and processes
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists, and producers
• Working experience with Shotgrid (project management software)
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (Word and Excel)
• Our team is made up of TDs and artists from backgrounds in VFX, motion capture, photogrammetry and live production; they are trained to use software such as Linux, Houdini, Nuke, Maya and other 2D/3D packages; your familiarity with such environments is considered an asset.
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.